Since we’ve been trying to connect over the past few days, I wanted to share the Top 5 Tips to Secure Your Website.
- Backup your website regularly with a product like SIteLock Backup. This should include your files, databases, plugins, and themes.
- Update all software when new versions come available. Our auto patching technology can help you with this.
- Use strong and unique passwords, and do not use the same one for multiple accounts. We highly recommend using some type of password manager.
- Protect your site with a Web Application Firewall (WAF) to block malicious scripts before they reach your web server and attempt to compromise your site.
- Continuously monitor for malware with the use of an automated scanner. Take it a step further by using a scanner like SiteLock SMART that can automatically remove known malware.
Source: SiteLock Security